Monday, February 16, 2009

Muppets hate Mary Lucia



Big Bird and The 'Queen'



I see Muppets everywhere I go...I like to think that Fraggles are the things that make the sounds in our walls, certainly not squirrels or mice or what-nots. Our dog looks exactly like Sprocket (from Fraggle Rock) but is named Fozzy Bear. My wife is totally into puppetry and mimes. So, of course, I see Muppets personified in the people I know or see everyday. Not an original idea, I'm sure, but here's some folks who I think look like Muppets...






Mary Lucia from the Current (interviewing Greil Marcus at the Fitzgerald) - hard to tell, but you can sorta see it...&
Janice








Grover and Screech








Duane Allman and Floyd Pepper





Crazy Harry and Pete Doherty




Hurley ('Lost') and Rolf the Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment