Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hicksmade iPhone cozies







So, I'm needing protection for my phone...it's cold in MN and I'm clumsy so it needs, what else, a cozy. I really dig the classiness of the Vaja cases but they're pretty spendy and they seem, well...a bit much, all around...am I that guy? ('course they're leather and extremely customizable as far as styles and colors).

Other end of the spectrum, there are these lovely lil' handmade felt jobbies that Leigh Hicks makes. I'm pretty partial to these but don't wear patchouli anymore, soooo...


'Course there are more generic options which are probably the practical and fiscally responsible way to go but they're kinda boring. I'm in the middle of deciding so if anyone has an opinion...

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I know what you are saying about "are you that guy" to own such an awesome cozy - but honestly, I think if you got one, it would be awesome. VERY stylin', and since you already have the iPhone itself (which is very cool and also makes a statement), I say go for it! So that is my vote, get the hipster awesome fashiony cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you suck! Having had my iPhone for all of a week - i didn't yet know about vaja cases. Just checked out their site, and as G said "Step awaaaaay from the mouse." Bro, get one so I can live vicariously thru you! - Kristin

    ReplyDelete